Let’s start off the new year with a camera rumor! This one looks like it’s being leaked from a French web site (Chasseur dâ€™Images) so the specs are a bit tricky to read. It’s Nikon’s turn with a rumor of a new Professional DSLR set to be release in the second half of 2006!
Here are the specs as reported: Nikon D3H:
* Sensor LBCAST â€œnew generationâ€ format DX of 10 Mpx.
* New algorithm of management and treatment of the noise (revolutionary),
* Give rhythm of 8,5 VPS or 10 VPS,
* Buffer of 50 JPEG or 40 RAW (NAVE),
* LCD monitor: 3,0â€³of 320 000 pixsels,
* ISO from 100 to 1600 with extension to 3200 Iso (more than 6400 Iso),
* Speed 30 S with 1/8000 S,
* Chart CF and SD,
* USB 2.0 (high speed) and Wt-3 Wireless
* Price approximately 3800 dollars,
* Marketing 2nd half of 2006