The July issue of Consumer Reports magazine identifies the five biggest complaints about digital cameras based on responses from 13,000 readers surveyed.
CR then addresses these complaints and offers tips on how to counteract the five common beefs. The magazine also features ratings of over 70 cameras, photo printers and software and gives advice on how to choose the best camera.
The top 5 complaints:
1. Slow camera misses the perfect shot
2. Distant subjects are very dark, even with flash
3. Blurry shots when using maximum zoom
4. Batteries that die too quickly
5. LCD screen unreadable in bright sunlight.