The latest firmware for the Ricoh GR Digital II camera is now available for download from the Ricoh site.
Firmware Version 2.10 adds 8 enhancements to the camera:
1. [Correcting the White Balance in Shooting Mode]
You can set the white balance correction manually in the shooting mode.
2. [Correcting the White Balance in Playback Mode]
You can compensate the white balance in a captured image manually.
3. [WB Correct] for [ADJ Lever Set. 1/2/3/4] and [Function Button]
You can register the [WB Correct] in an ADJ lever setting and the Fn button.
4. [Detailed Information Display in Playback Mode]
You can see the WB comp. value and the image setting value in the display.
5. [Auto Aperture Shift] in Aperture Priority Mode
You can have the Auto Aperture shift feature in the A mode.
6. [Image Noise Reduction]
You can choose a noise reduction option depending on the ISO sensitivity.
7. [ISO Sensitivity Display]
The ISO sensitivity is displayed at your half-pressing the shutter release button, when you set [AUTO] or [AUTO-Hi] in the ISO sensitivity.
8. Modified the following phenomenon:
With the [AutoRotate] enabled (ON), if a playback image is rotated and make enlarged, a histogram in the display may not appear properly.
Firmware 2.10 is available for Windows and Mac versions at the link below.