Itâ€™s raining cameras from Nikon as they announce today 8 new models in various Coolpix camera lines. The new cameras unveiled today are:
1. Nikon Coolpix P5100, photo above â€“ 12 megapixels, 2.5â€ LCD, 3.5x zoom, ISO 3200 max, lens shift VR image stabilization, Expeed image processing, face-priority AF, 52MB internal memory, SDHC card compatibility and more. Price: $400.
2. Nikon Coolpix P50 â€“ 8.1 megapixels, 2.4â€ LCD, 3.6x Nikkor zoom lens with 28mm wide-angle, electronic VR image stabilization, ISO 2000, 15-scene modes, face-priority AF, in-camera red-eye fix, D-Lighting technology, 52MB internal memory, and SDHC card compatibility. Price: $230.
3. Nikon Coolpix S700 â€“ 12 megapixels, 3x Nikkor optical zoom lens, VR image stabilization, ISO 3200 capability, 2.7″ LCD monitor, face-priority AF, in-camera red-eye fix, D-Lighting technology, 52MB internal memory, distortion control, and SD/SDHC card compatibility. Price: $380.
4. Nikon Coolpix S510 â€“ 8.1-megapixel image sensor with a 3x optical zoom lens, light sensitivity to ISO 2000, stainless steel body, fastest response times, optical VR image stabilization, 2.5″ high-resolution LCD, face-priority AF, in-camera red-eye fix, and D-Lighting technology. Price: $300.
5. Nikon Coolpix L15 â€“ 8.0-megapixel resolution, 2.8â€ LCD, 3x optical zoom lens (35-105mm equivalent), optical VR image stabilization and ISO 1000. Price $180.
6. Nikon Coolpix L14 â€“ 7.1-megapixel resolution, 3x optical zoom (38-114mm equivalent), long battery life, 2.4″ LCD monitor, face-priority AF, in-camera red-eye fix, D-Lighting, stop-motion animation, and ISO 1000. Price: $150.
7. Nikon Coolpix S51 and S51c, pictured below â€“ stylish slim body, 8.1 megapixels, 3â€ LCD, lens shift image stabilization and ISO 1600. The S51c ($330) has wireless transfer capability; the S51 ($280) has the same features, sans Wi-Fi.
[Site: Nikon USA]