Photography for Kids! A Fun Guide to Digital Photography by Michael Ebert and Sandra Abend is a new book from Rocky Nook that introduces children between the ages of 8 and 14 to the world of photography.
The new book emphasizes creativity and presents techniques for capturing exciting images, apart from explaining how a digital camera actually works.
In Photography for Kids! children will learn how to:
- Operate the functions and shooting modes of a digital camera
- Choose interesting subjects
- Compose strong, creative images
- Transfer and save images to a computer
- Print their favorite pictures