In this video edition of LightSource, Bill and Ed invite you along to a recent stock studio photo shoot through time lapse video and some discussion of particular lighting techniques.
Sean Campbell and Steve Hill (Firesickle.com)
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
- Building a dramatic portrait
- Faux depth of field
- Color effects for cool drama
- Adobe Lightroom in the studio
- Post processing for various tones
- Using softbox grids
- Using the feather edge of a softbox
- Placing a honeycomb keylight
- Shadow play with bare bulb strobe light
- Creating a computer glow with gels
- Wein peanut slaves
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!