In this edition of LightSource, Bill and Ed talk with celebrity photographer, Patrick Hoelck.
Patrick Hoelck, photographer discusses his lighting style and his approach to his photography.
LightSource Episode 34 (Interview Series) [38:41 minutes]
LightSource E034 [17.7 MB]
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
Special Guest Patrick Hoelck discusses:
- His distinct lighting style
- Choosing the right number of lights for a shot
- Controlling light with flags
- His favorite lighting equipment
- Why it’s not about the gear
- Important influences on his photography
- Backlighting the subject
- Lighting for men versus women
- Advice for emerging artists
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!