LifePics is offering what it calls a template engine that makes templates for consumer products ranging from traditional greeting cards to multi-image scrapbook pages, borders, sports trading cards, collages, gift tags, and much more in multiple sizes.
The company says their template engine offers consumers the broadest selection of templated products available today, supports multiple template vendors, includes numerous customization options for each template, and provides relief to retailers from the recent price pressure on 4Ã—6â€³ prints.
Some of features that are unique to the new LifePics template engine include:
- The most extensive selection of products available today, including 4Ã—8â€³ cards, gift tags, scrapbooks, pre-rendered packages, calendars (single and multi-page), print borders, and more.
- The tool is designed to be very user-friendly for even novice users. A simple wizard guides consumers through each step of the process.
- Consumers can select from the existing templates as well as templates created and customized by their lab.
- Multi-image templates are offered, allowing consumers to use multiple images on one product.
- The manipulating options for images have been vastly enhanced, including new options for cropping, converting to black & white or sepia, rotating, zooming, and more.
- Labs can mix between templates by PhotoTidings and Aperion, or upload their own custom designs.