In this episode, Bill and Ed talk with beauty and model photographer Ric Diaz. Ric talks about his inspiration, his home built lighting rig and being a LightSource fan ;)
Ric Diaz, beauty and model photographer.
Ric is a photographer from the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in fashion, glamour, and lingerie photography. Ric’s inspirational images are refreshing and oozing with style due in part to his unique approach to lighting.
View Ric’s web site at: RicDiaz.com
View Ric’s profile at OneModelPlace here: http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=152392
View Ric’s profile on Model Mayhem at: http://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=97239
Check out Ric’s Flickr feed as well: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricdiaz2/
LightSource Episode 23 (Interview Series) [48:32 minutes]
LightSource E024 [22.2 MB]
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
- New Canon Digital Rebel XTi
- New Lenses from Canon
- Carl Zeiss lenses for Nikon F Mount
- LightSource becomes a charter member of the Photocast Network photography podcast network.
- Why you should fill out our Podtrac Survey
Special Guest Ric Diaz discusses:
- Getting started in photography
- Ways you can meet beautiful models
- His home built ring light
- The importance of Metering
- Using inexpensive software to get great results
- How to minimize post production effort
- Choosing a location for a shoot
- His favorite magazine: Bebe.com
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!