Zack Arias joins Bill and Ed to discuss his photography his One Light workshop and DVD.
Sean Campbell and Steve Hill (Firesickle.com)
Zack Arias, Atlanta music and head shot photographer.
LightSource Episode 72 (Interview Series) [47:55 minutes]
LightSource E072 [21.9 MB]
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
- Operation Photo Rescue – sign up now!
- Lighting Essentials Workshops
- David Bean’s new web site
- Equipment gross-out
- Jill Greenberg problems
- Digital Photography One on One – Lighting Ratios
Special Guest Zack Arias discusses:
- Becoming a music photographer
- Re-branding by shooting head shots
- Teaching photographers
- Building out his new studio
- Adding a cyc wall
- Three essential things to include in a new studio
- Hosting art events in his studio
- Head shot business model
- Natural light for head shots
- Controlling large window light
- Why “One Light”
- Building a photography business debt free
- Learning with a single light
- Beginning of the One Light Workshop
- Creating a lighting DVD that stands out
- The freedom of having the technical become second nature
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!