In this episode of Digital Photography One on One, Mark Wallace [SnapFactory.com] explains light ratios in the studio.
1) How do I determine my light ratio?
- More information on Lighting Ratios (article)
- Understanding Key and fill light (video)
- F Stops (article with charts)
- Using a light meter (video)
Equipment used in this video:
- Profoto Softbox 4×6 RF
- Profoto Compact 1200R
- Profoto Softgrid
- Sekonic L-758DR light meter
- Pocket Wizard Plus II
- Canon 1Ds Mark II
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L lens
- Manfrotto Tripod
Model: Megan Accordino
We’d love to hear what you think of this video tutorial format. Be sure to stop by the LightSource Flickr group and tell us what you think.
Visit SnapFactory.com to learn more about Mark Wallace and his educational workshops on photography and studio lighting.