The updated version now includes support for the Canon 1Ds Mark III, Nikon D3, Nikon D300 and Olympus E-3. For the Mac, it now supports the Leopard OS.
Version 1.3.1 of Lightroom also fixes the following bugs:
- â€¢ The Lightroom 1.3 Print Module could previously cause the application to crash on either OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1 during template usage.
- â€¢ On Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1, the import process from a card reader or other device into Lightroom could fail to import all or a portion of the selected images.
- â€¢ A decrease in Develop slider responsiveness introduced in Lightroom 1.3 has been corrected.
- â€¢ The Lightroom 1.3 Develop module could cause the application to crash if adjustments were made in quick succession.
- â€¢ Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Lightroom 1.3.
- â€¢ A possible artifact in raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected.
- â€¢ The Lightroom FTP Plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK did not function properly if the password was not saved with the selected FTP preset.
- â€¢ Editing or creating a new FTP preset immediately prior to using the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK would cause the FTP process to fail.
- â€¢ Using the Export as Previous option did not work with the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK.
[Via: John Nack]