Adobe is releasing an update to Lightroom 1.2 in mid-November to make it fully compatible with Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5.
Until then, users of the new OS may experience compatibility issues with Lightroom, among them:
- The Print module may not load.
- The Import dialog and other dialogs can â€œdisappearâ€ below Lightroomâ€™s main window. The dialog can be retrieved by switching to another application and then returning to Lightroom.
- Lightroomâ€™s web module may not provide a visual update after a setting is changed.
- The left-side panels in the Develop module may not display properly. Resizing or closing/opening the panels will correct the issue.
- The interaction between Leopardâ€™s Time Machine and Lightroomâ€™s catalog files is unknown at this time. Running Time Machine backup or restore operations while Lightroom is in use is not recommended until more information can be obtained.
Adobe has also issued a compatibility statement on Leopard as it affects all CS3 applications.