Leica has updated its firmware for the M8 rangefinder camera. Firmware version 1.110 adds the following improvements to the camera:
- 1. 6-Bit lens codes for Summarit-M lenses 35, 50, 75 and 90 mm.
- 2. Time between pre-flash and main flash in M-TTL mode with flashes LEICA SF24 D and SCA compatible flashguns has been shortened.
- 3. The central setting wheel on the camera back has been improved to prevent unintentional scrolling of the menu.
- 4. Display for battery capacity has been improved.
- 5. Change in the French menu: Â«Marche +UV/IRÂ» instead of Â«Marche avecÂ»
Users of the Leica M8 rangefinder camera may download the new firmware from the link below.