Adobe has published the Release Candidate for its Lightroom 4.1 photography workflow software. Issues fixed by LR4.1RC include the following:
- Estimated price does not update when switching between books in the Collection panel.
- Postscript Type 1 Fonts do not appear in the Font menu within the Book module.
- Filenames can now be used as auto text captions within the Book module.
- Fonts such as Courier New and Times were not displaying properly on books exported as PDF files.
- The Adjustment Brush pin would not properly accept negative values.
- Clarity adds grey tinting to 100% white tones.
- Creating a soft proof does not add a line item to the History Panel.
- Altitude will now be populated on geo-tagged photos.
LR4.1RC also adds support for many new cameras and lens profiles.
A “release candidate” label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all customers.
[Site: Adobe Labs]