The Photocast Network, a volunteer organization with the goal of featuring the best in photography-related podcasts, is trying to increase the number of listeners by providing an easily-accessed resource for member shows and other programs of interest to the photography professional.
Co-founders Germany-based photographer Chris Marquardt and UK-based John Arnold, have assembled the top photography-based podcasts in the world, and they plan to promote them via the Photocast Network website at www.photocastnetwork.com.
Founding members include:
- Tips From The Top Floor hosted by Chris Marquardt
- PhotoWalkthrough hosted by John Arnold
- The Candid Frame by Ibarionex Perello
- Lightsource by Bill Crawford and Ed Hidden
- 2 Minute Photoshop Tricks by Kent Conklin
- The Radiant Vista hosted by Matt Gibson and Craig Tanner
- The Simple Photo Minute by Dane Sander
The goals of the network are to grow listenership among all the member shows and to help photography-info seekers to find podcasts of interest. Members of the network will work to promote projects and competitions for photographers, and a photography blog is also featured on the website.