Oâ€™Reilly has released â€œWildlife Photographyâ€ (Rocky Nook, $39.95 USD) by photographer and environmentalist Uwe Skrzypczak, loaded with hundreds of breathtaking images and covering the practical aspects of wildlife photography.
The author said he wrote the book with several goals in mind:
â€¢ To teach the technical aspects and the workflow of digital wildlife photography;
â€¢ To show the beauty of East Africa and his beloved Serengeti National Park, and to educate about its habitat; and
â€¢ To provide a guide for the photographer who is planning to go on an African photo safari and wants to be prepared to capture the finest possible images.
– Equipment and accessories
– Planning your trip
– Conditions on the road
– The right place at the right time
– Image composition
– Where to stay and daily routine
– The light in East Africa
– Migrations and mating seasons
– Habitats and animal behavior
– River crossings
– The big cats, rhinos, giraffes, etc.