Completing todayâ€™s round of software updates, Nikon also released ViewNX 1.0.4, the latest version of the companyâ€™s organization and classification software for digital images.
As with Capture NX 1.3.3, the new ViewNX 1.0.4 includes support for the D3 vignette options introduced in firmware v1.10, modifies the Camera Settings palette and makes various bugs fixes.
Changes in this version:
- â€¢ Support for RAW images captured with the D3 (firmware Ver. 1.10 and later), and the Vignette Control option has been added.
- â€¢ When images captured with a Nikon digital-SLR camera are selected, the following 9 categories are displayed in the Camera Settings palette. File Info 1/File Info 2/Camera Info/Exposure/Flash/Image Settings/Picture Control/Optimize Image/GPS
- â€¢ Vignette Control items have been added to the Image Settings category of the Camera Settings palette.
- â€¢ Artist and Copyright items have been added to the File Info 2 category of the Camera Settings palette.
- â€¢ An issue that prevented proper display of JPEG images when a certain display profile was selected in the Color Management panel of the Options dialog has been resolved.
- â€¢ An issue that prevented accurate reflection of print color management settings when Speed was selected for the Print Priority option in the Print dialog has been resolved.
- â€¢ An issue that caused an error to occur when the folder, to which an image saved in TIFF format with LZW compression using a third-party application, was selected in the File Directory palette has been resolved.
The download links below are for Europe.