In another software update, Nikon today released Capture NX 1.3.3, making the image editing and RAW conversion application in sync with the vignette settings of Firmware Version 1.10 for the Nikon D3 DSLR.
Capture NX 1.3.3 also modifies the Camera Settings palette and makes a few bug fixes.
Modifications enabled with ver. 1.3.3:
- â€¢ Support for RAW images captured with the D3 (A and B firmware v1.10 and later), and the “Vignette Control” option enabled, has been added.
- â€¢ New “Artist, Copyright, and Vignette Control” items have been added to the Camera Settings palette. In addition, the categories displayed in the Camera Settings palette have been changed from “File / Shooting Info / Picture Control / Flash, and GPS” to “File Info / Shooting Info / Picture Control and GPS”. Items in each category have been modified.
- â€¢ An issue that caused an error to occur with some systems when opening an image saved in TIFF format with LZW compression has been resolved.
- â€¢ When a folder containing a Dust Off Reference photo was selected from the Dust Off Settings Palette, accessed from “1.Base Adjustments / RAW Adjustments / Dust Off” , for use with a RAW image captured with the D1X or D1H, an alert stating that “No Dust Off reference photo was present” would display, and the Reference Photo could not be used. This issue has been resolved.
- â€¢ When a white balance settings file, saved with “fine tuning” of the “Calculate Automatically” option in the White Balance settings palette, accessed from “1. Base Adjustments / RAW Adjustments / White Balance”, was applied to another image, the white balance settings were not reflected. This issue has been resolved.
- â€¢ When Picture Control settings were applied to a RAW image captured with a camera that does not support Picture Control from the Quick Adjustment category in the View NX Camera Settings palette, an the image was then opened in Capture NX, the Picture Control setting in the Picture Control settings palette, accessed from 1. Base Adjustments / Camera Adjustments / Picture Control , remainedNon-Picture Control. This issue has been resolved.