Nikon ViewNX has been updated to Version 1.0.3 improving a few things here and there and fixing a few minor bugs.
Among the enhancements:
- A thumbnail of the first frame of .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, and MPEG-1 movie files recorded by Nikon digital cameras, or created with a Nikon application, is now displayed in Thumbnail Grid mode.
- Playback of .MOV, AVI, WMV, and MPEG-1 movie files recorded by Nikon digital cameras, or created with a Nikon application is now possible in the image view area.
- A Copy Camera Settings option has been added to the Camera Settings palette context menu. This option copies camera settings to the computerâ€™s clipboard.
And the bug fixes:
- When image files with which IPTC information had been embedded using a third-party application, such as Adobe Photoshop CS3, were opened in ViewNX, ViewNX quit unexpectedly. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that prevented proper installation of ViewNX to systems to which certain software had been installed has been resolved.
- When certain software was installed after ViewNX had been installed, ViewNX failed to start properly. This issue has been resolved.
Nikon ViewNX 1.0.3 is available for Windows and Mac OS.
[Site: Nikon Support]