In this edition of LightSource, Bill and Ed talk with commercial photographers Mark and Diane Wallace.
Sean Campbell and Steve Hill (Firesickle.com)
Mark and Diane Wallace, commercial photographers and founders of SnapFactory.com.
LightSource Episode 44 (Interview Series) [60:08 minutes]
LightSource E044 [27.5 MB]
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
- Recent video podcast efforts
Special Guests Mark and Diane Wallace discuss:
- Getting started in commercial photography
- Photographing abroad
- Inspiration of James Nachtwey and VII Photo Agency
- Snapfactory photography workshops
- Organizing the studio work flow
- Having a studio dog
- Getting inspiration and shooting free form
- Favorite lighting setups
- Rotovision photography books
- Learning from Bryan F Peterson, Karim Brusseleers and Marc Baptiste
- Makeup and styling tips and pitfalls
- Photo shoot videos on YouTube
- Advice for beginner photographers
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!