In this episode, Bill and Ed talk with commercial photographer’s assistant Dylan Borgman. Dylan talks about being a professional assistant in a digital industry.
Dylan Borgman, commercial photographer’s assistant.
Dylan is a professional photographer’s assistant and a digital technician from Los Angeles.
View Dylan’s web site at: http://homepage.mac.com/dylanborgman/
View Dylan’s blog at: http://laphotoassistant.blogspot.com
LightSource Episode 27 (Interview Series) [47:02 minutes]
LightSource E027 [21.5 MB]
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
- Bill and Ed’s review of the Photoflex First Studio Portrait Kit
- LightSource flickr group activity
- Logitech nuLOOQ
- Alien Bees wireless flash trigger
- Balancesmarter digital white balancer
- Tea light photo holder (Photojojo)
Special Guest Dylan Borgman discusses:
- Getting started in photography
- Getting work as an assistant
- A photographers assistant portfolio
- What makes a good assistant
- What’s in an assistants bag
- Working on the The Legacy Photoproject
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!