In this episode, Bill and Ed talk with returning guest and Los Angeles commercial photographer Mark Robert Halper.
Mark Robert Halper, professional commercial photographer
Mark specializes in people photography for advertising, corporate and editorial publication, and is one of the premiere photographers in Los Angeles, CA.
View Mark Robert Halper’s portfolio at: studiomark.com
LightSource Episode 18 (Interview Series) [36:07 minutes]
LightSource E018 [16.5 MB]
In this episode:
Bill and Ed discuss:
- Digital Asset Management Software
- Nikon announces the D2Xs
- Sony Alpha A-100 DSLR
- Adobe Lightroom Beta 3
- Polls on StudioLighting.net
- First Official StudioLighting.net Photo Contest sponsored by ShootSmarter.com
Special Guest Mark Robert Halper discusses:
- Bringing elements of a photo together with intent and vision
- Why lighting doesn’t have to be complex
- The secret of inspiration
- Lighting with intent (why we light)
- Flattering, credible, or interesting lighting
To help support LightSource, please fill out our Listener Survey! Also, don't forget to visit our LightSource Flickr Group for photo feedback and discussion. Thanks for listening!