Photoshop Elements 6: The Missing Manual by Barbara Brundage has been released, and thereâ€™s a free sample chapter that you may download for free.
The free sample is on Chapter 4: The Quick Fix (PDF, 26.2MB) and may be downloaded from the O’Reilly website.
The new book by Brundage provides easy to understand lessons to anyone who wants to get the most out of the latest Elements upgrade â€“ scrapbookers, photographers at every level and budding graphic artists.
Under Barbara’s tutelage, readers learn how to:
- Import, organize, and fix photos quickly and easily.
- Repair and restore old and damaged photos, and retouch any image.
- Jazz up their pictures with dozens of filters, frames, and special effects.
- Learn which tools the pros use â€” and finally understand how layers work!
- Create collages and photo layout pages for greeting cards and other projects.
- Get downloadable practice images and try new tricks right away.