The new Optics Pro raw processing and correction software, Version 6.6, is now available from DxO Labs. It adds support for the following cameras:
- Nikon D5100 (Standard or Elite edition)
- Olympus E-5 (Elite edition)
- Panasonic DMC GF1 (Standard or Elite edition)
- Panasonic DMC GF2 (Standard or Elite edition)
- Pentax K-R (Standard or Elite edition)
DxO said that with this version, users with cameras supported by DxO Optics Pro will be able to easily command more control over noise in their JPEG images thanks to a newly extended range of the chrominance noise slider. Additionally, noise can be manually reduced from JPEG images taken with any camera. With this new capability, all corrections available for supported equipment are now available in manual mode for any unsupported equipment.
DxO Pro Standard edition retails for $99, while the Elite edition is priced at $199.
[Site: DxO Optics Pro]