In this episode of Digital Photography One on One, Mark Wallace [SnapFactory.com] discusses how to set up a pocket wizard wireless studio trigger system.
1) How do I set up a Pocket Wizard trigger system?
More information about Pocket Wizards:
- Pocket Wizard Plus II information
- Hands-On with the Pocket Wizard Plus II (Photo District News)
Sekonic Light Meters with Pocket Wizard compatibility:
Other Wireless Options:
- MicroSync Digital
- Alien Bees: The Radio Remote One Wireless System
- White Lightning: Radio Flash Trigger
Strobes used in the video:
- Novatron 500 system (no longer manufactured – check eBay)
- White Lightning X1600
- Profoto Acute2 1200R (generator)
- Profoto Acute D4 Head (head)
Special Thanks to Jeff Carolli for his great camera work and loaning me his equipment for this video. Thanks Jeff!
We’d love to hear what you think of this video tutorial format. Be sure to stop by the LightSource Flickr group and tell us what you think.
Visit SnapFactory.com to learn more about Mark Wallace and his educational workshops on photography and studio lighting.