In this episode of Digital Photography One on One, Mark Wallace [SnapFactory.com] discusses how to set up a pocket wizard wireless studio trigger system.
1) How do I set up a Pocket Wizard trigger system?
More information about Pocket Wizards:
- Pocket Wizard Plus II information
- Hands-On with the Pocket Wizard Plus II (Photo District News)
Sekonic Light Meters with Pocket Wizard compatibility:
Other Wireless Options:
- MicroSync Digital
- Alien Bees: The Radio Remote One Wireless System
- White Lightning: Radio Flash Trigger
Strobes used in the video:
- Novatron 500 system (no longer manufactured – check eBay)
- White Lightning X1600
- Profoto Acute2 1200R (generator)
- Profoto Acute D4 Head (head)
Special Thanks to Jeff Carolli for his great camera work and loaning me his equipment for this video. Thanks Jeff!